Thursday 28 November 2013

Who am I Sponsoring?

I have to consider who I am sponsoring for my sponsorship sequence, which means I have to take into consideration my target audience and what channels/programmes they will be watching. One programmes I am thinking of sponsoring is Hollyoaks. This is because it is on a popular channel (channel 4) and people that watch Hollyoaks are mainly teenagers and young adults, who are the target audience for my clothing website. Furthermore, Hollyoaks is watched by a wide variety of audience including both females and males, which is who I am aiming to target. Hollyoaks attracts students, who are my main target audience.




Another possible programme I could sponsor is the popular reality show Made In Chelsea. A reason why this would be good for my online clothing website to sponsor is because my target audience are upper class teenagers and this show also portrays the wealth of the people living in London. Moreover, this also attracts other social classes that would buy clothing from Morale, this programme also attracts both males and females which is who I'm hoping to attract. Made In Chelsea is aired on E4 which is a channel that is mainly watched by young adults and teenagers due to the humorous american sitcoms that it also airs. This is another reason why this programme would be good for Morale to sponsor.




Consequently, after considering these possible programmes that I could sponsor, I think Hollyoaks would be the best as channel 4 attracts a bigger variety of my target audience of males and females in their late teens. This programme also includes a variety of ethnicities which is also a strong point. Although Made In Chelsea was a strong contender, the audience that watch the show is more limited than Hollyoaks, and I feel as though the general atmosphere of the programme Hollyoaks, suits my clothing website more.



No comments:

Post a Comment