Saturday 23 November 2013

Pitch feedback

We pitched our idea to everyone who also chose advertising as their brief. We presented our storyboards for our TV advertisement 1, TV advertisement 2 and our sponsorship sequence as well as discussing our idea for our radio advertisement.


My feedback:


  • I need to show more clothing in my adverts so that it is clear that the clothing is fully emphasised.
  • It is better if there are quick cuts with more close-up's and mid-shot's rather than focusing on a variety of low angle and high angle shots as close up and mid shot's are more conventional.
  • In my second advert, it is not evident that the sixth formers get confidence out of wearing Morale clothing as there's no change of facial expression and there's nothing to suggest that it's the clothing that makes them happy- therefore I need to alter this advert to make the message more clear.
  • The sponsorship ending needs to be made more simple as it's too long and not very effective. This means I need to consider making the shots faster and more snappy and rather than having the protagonist in the waiting room and then going into the interview, I should show her reaction to getting the job, emphasising the 'dress for success' and my slogan 'confidence. courageous. captivating. clothing to suit every occasion.'
  • I need to consider what I will be sponsoring, I will determine this through my target audience and what I am advertising.
I feel as though this has really helped me as the feedback from my peers and the teacher has helped me understand what makes a good clothing advert. This will help me to improve parts of my idea that perhaps weren't as strong as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment