Friday 22 November 2013

Change of TV advert 1

Problem I have come across: I've decided to change my idea for TV advert 1 because after some feedback I realised that there has to be a link between the two adverts and the sponsorship sequence. Since my idea for TV advert 1 was about a large group of friends together at Christmas in Winter clothing, and my idea for TV advert 2 was located at a party where people were amazed at the models clothing and the dress she was wearing gave her a confidence boost. My sponsorship sequence had to link but my idea was to show a girl dressing for her job interview and then getting the job. However, the feedback helped me recognise that Christmas and parties link because Christmas is a festive time of the year that is associated with parties and this means the job interview did not link.

Resolution: Therefore I changed the Christmas idea as I believed it would be better to show completely different occasions and this would then fit in with my slogan 'confidence. courageous. captivating. clothing to suit every occasion.' I changed TV advert 1 to sixth form clothing.

This is my storyboard for my new idea.




The first shot would be of a long shot of a girl aged 17-18 in sixth form, dressed in a skirt and tights and pulling on a jumper over her blouse, there would be upbeat music coming in as the screen splits into two. The person in the other side of the screen would be a boy of the same age wearing trousers and a shirt and would be buttoning his tie, the screen would carry on splitting until there were four parts to the screen with different people getting ready for school, keeping in mind that the clothing would be apparent to the audience. The music would continue throughout. The next shot would then be a long shot of the first girl that appeared in the advert, with her hand on her hip walking up to the camera and blowing a kiss, which would emphasise her confidence, it would then have a short 2 second shot of a door (inside of school) with the music continuing and diegetic sound of the bell ringing as the sixth form students emerge from the classroom. The sixth form students walk towards the camera laughing and smiling and evidently look very comfortable in their clothing. This would cut to a close up of two younger students faces, the camera zooms in slightly to further emphasise the shock and admiration, there would then be diegetic speech of one of the younger students saying "Wow! Look at those sixth formers!" Followed by the other younger student saying "I heard they get their clothing from Morale" The music then fades out and the screen fades to black. 'Morale' then comes up in white font on a black screen and the slogan is centralised underneath the title.

I think this is a good idea to change to as it now reinforces the message of Morale.co.uk clothing to be 'clothing to suit every occasion'









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment