Thursday 23 January 2014

Locations

School Corridor
I'm using the school corridor to create a higher sense of realism as it is set in school and will actually be filmed in school. Moreover, the sound of ruffling and the walking and chatting of kids also helps create a sense of realism. The girl will be walking through the hallway with people not noticing her and then when she walks through the next day, in her Morale clothing, she is noticed.

Mr Michie's Office (interview)
I have chosen to use this as this is a good environment with the right lighting for my shot. I want the lighting to be a warm lighting rather than too bright or too dark. This also makes it easily accessible for the people that will be in this shot.

Millie's Bedroom (getting ready for interview)
I have chosen to use Millie's bedroom for my media. This is because her bedroom is a stereotypical teenage room with a mirror, bed, desk with makeup and hair stylers, this will help me portray the life of a teenager and how Morale changes their life. This will also be good for the shots enabling the audience to see her getting ready for her interview.

Cindy's Dining Room/Kitchen (party)
I think this would be a good location for the party scene in TV advert 2 because the kitchen is very modern and Morale website is a new modern clothing website. As well as this, the kitchen has warm colours which are inviting and the furniture is simple. I also want to use this room as it's not too big and this will make it look like there are more people than there actually are, as I need to make it look like a realistic party













No comments:

Post a Comment