Monday 16 December 2013

Actors

Lucy Wise
I have chosen to use Lucy for my TV advert 2 as she is 17 which is within my target audience age, and she is White-British. I wanted This is good because many people that answered my survey were White British so I want to include them in my advert. Moreover, she is blonde so this will link to the 'blondes have more fun' saying which is why I think she will be perfect for the role of dancing on the tables and having fun. Morale clothing gives her a confidence boost.

Beth Holland
I have chosen Beth Holland to be in my sponsorship advert because I wanted to show a variety of hair colours and this contrasts with Lucy Wise. I believe that Beth will be good for the role as she is attractive and will capture the audience. As well as this, Beth is a size 10 which is an average clothing size. Beth's confidence will be evident in this advert and I think it will reflect well on Morale clothing.

Jess Mockler
I have chosen Jess Mockler to be in TV advert 1 because she is also White-British and is the average clothing size, Jess is attractive also which helps Morale with a good reputation of being confident and captivating and teaches you to be courageous with what you wear. As well as this, Jess Mockler looks like a stereotypical sixth former which is what I'm trying to show, and this will look good in my advert, seeing the change from old clothes to new clothes.

Katie Wise 
Katie Wise is going to be playing the role of the young student that is astonished at Immy Parr's clothing and says ''I heard she gets her clothing from Morale'' I think she will be good for the role as she looks like a stereotypical young student and her blazer and tie will reveal that she is in the younger years. I have chosen her because she looks innocent and thats how I want her to be portrayed because she is looking up to a role model- Immy Parr.

Party Scene
I will have a large group of friends in the party scene, this includes White-British and Asian, this is to include more than one ethnicity, but also because White-British and Asian are the people that mostly answered my survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment