Tuesday 28 January 2014

Filming for sponsorship

My first filming session was in December, I think this went well as I believe the outfit for the interview looked realistic and very smart and the shots were how I wanted them to look. I had to make sure when I was filming Beth in the mirror, that the camera couldn't be seen. I experimented with shots to see which ones looked better. From experience I knew to film the same shot a few times so that there's less chance of a mistake.

This is the shot of beth in the mirror, I think this is an effective shot as we see her evaluating herself in the mirror whilst doing up her button. I made sure she was centralised to illustrate her importance within the sponsorship due to her wearing Morale clothing. 
After getting feedback, I've decided to change the first shot and the last shot:
1.                                                                                                      
I think the first shot should be changed as after getting some feedback, I realised that although Beth is centralised, it should be more of a mid-close up and there's too much space either side of Beth. Moreover, the lighting is quite dark and gloomy which isn't the type of lighting I was looking for. I also want to change the low angle tilt up shot (on the right) because it takes up a lot of time and is hard to get right when tilting the camera fast. I have decided that instead the end shot of the sponsorship beginning can be a close up of her smiling and looking ready and confident for her interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment