Tuesday 22 October 2013

Name Ideas



I have been brainstorming name ideas for my online clothing website because It's important to know what the website will be called before creating my advert. Moreover, this enables me to create my slogan once I have decided on a name.

Originally, I found it very hard to come up with names and therefore I thought of different qualities I wanted my clothing to represent. I looked up words such as 'confidence' and 'perfection' in the thesauraus to give me ideas. As well as this, through speaking with different people and getting ideas I have got a wider variety of name ideas such as 'Generation Y' and 'Fusion'

My favourite names so far are 'Generation Y' , 'Poise' and 'Morale.' However, I am more aiming my clothing to students that are slightly more upper class and therefore I will eliminate Generation Y as it sounds more urban and middle class. However I think Morale is a suitable name as it will be better to make a logo for and as well as it sounding good I can link it to other things such as 'morals' in the slogan. Evidently, the word means confidence and thats a quality that I want to portray in my advert to the audience as I'm selling more of a lifestyle and behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment