Monday 8 July 2013

IDEAS

I've drawn a brainstorm of ideas to help me decide what I would like to create an advert on. I wrote down five main ideas and I developed ideas from that. I put down services that I would like to create an advert on. However, my favourite idea for a service was a makeup service such as a MAC masterclass but there are limited adverts on makeup services which would limit me in that I wouldn't have much research and knowledge on adverts of this kind. Moreover, I decided that aftershave and perfume are too cliche to create my advert on. On the other hand, there are a wide variety of adverts that I can research on and that I can base my understanding of the conventions on. My best ideas on this brainstorm are the clothing adverts and adverts for a household appliance. I like the idea of clothing because like aftershave, there are many adverts that I can look at, and I'm interested in this so I feel it will motivate me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment