Saturday 6 July 2013

Ancillary Task- Sponsorship and Radio adverts

As well as creating two adverts, I also have to create a sponsorship advert and a radio advert.

A sponsorship advert is an advert to support an event, activity, person, or organisation financially or through provision of products or services.Therefore, in return for a free advertisement before and after a programme for example, the advertisers put money into the company they're sponsoring.




Radio adverts are purely audio, usually live and are played in between songs/talking. Radio adverts can now be accessed from phones, computers and radios.




I need to consider how I can make both my sponsorship advert and my radio advert as interesting and catchy as my main task. Therefore, I need to keep in mind that whilst creating a logo/slogan/symbol, I need to consider how I will create all three adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment