Friday 14 February 2014

Further research on parties



I have decided to analyse and do further research on adverts with parties in to see how I can make mine look more realistic. I found very few adverts with parties in, but this one was the most helpful although this is clearly for an older target audience than mine is for.

This advert has two men walking around the different kitchens and singing a song about kitchens which is relevant 'you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties' is repeated in the song to demonstrate the importance of having a nice kitchen. The people in the first kitchen are spaced out, there is a wide shot pan across the kitchen with people sitting around the table and some people standing up, including two girls dressed in dresses and moving side to side to the music. There is then a pan across to another kitchen, where the two men walk through the fridge. This is a different party with confetti and sparkles falling and young adults dancing with various close up's and mid shots showing this.

The advert carries on with two other parties, but I feel the party that links to my advert the most is the second one with people dancing because I want to capture a younger target audience of teenagers and young adults and this is similar to how I want my party to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment